Seaversity respects your right to privacy. This Policy provides a summary of what personal information we may collect, how we use this information, and other information pertaining to your privacy and data protection.
This Policy applies to all websites and software applications operated by or on behalf of Seaversity and our Clients. This also applies to personal information Seaversity collects through other means including event registration and from our customers and partners (“Business Partners”).
GENERAL POLICY STATEMENTS
- Seaversity adheres to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality in the collection, processing, securing, retention and disposal of personal information.
- The customers, employees or third parties whose personal information is being collected shall be considered as data subjects for purposes of these policies.
- Data subjects shall be informed of the reason or purpose of collecting and processing of personal data.
- The data subjects shall have the right to correct the information especially in cases of erroneous or outdated data, and to object to collection of personal information within the bounds allowed by privacy laws and other applicable regulations.
- The data subject has the right to file a complaint in case of breach or unauthorized access of his personal information to appropriate government agency.
- Seaversity shall secure the personal information of customers, employees, and third parties from whom personal information is collected and shall take adequate measures to secure both physical and digital copies of the information.
- Seaversity shall ensure that personal information is collected and processed only by authorized personnel for legitimate purposes.
- Any information that is declared obsolete based on the internal privacy and retention procedures of the company shall be disposed of in a secure and legal manner.
- Data subjects may inquire or request for information from the Data Privacy Response Team, regarding any matter relating to the processing of their personal data under the custody of Seaversity including the data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of their personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS
Seaversity collects and processes the following types of personal information:
Information You Provide
Seaversity collects personal information you provide to us, which may include:
- contact information such as your name, job details, address, e-mail address, and phone number;
- additional information about you to help us get to know you better (including your gender, age, nationality);
- comments, questions, requests, and orders you may make;
- financial information to process payment;
- log-in information; and
- information about your preferences.
Information Gathered from Your Device
Seaversity collects information from your device using cookies and similar technologies which may include:
- device and browser information; and
- information about how you interact with our website or application.
Information from Business Partners and other Third Parties
Seaversity may collect personal information from its Business Partners in order to carry out its obligation.
Seaversity may also obtain personal information from third parties including publicly and commercially available information.
HOW SEAVERSITY USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Seaversity may use your personal information to:
Carry out its obligation to you and to our Business Partners.
This may include:
- provide or deliver its products and services;
- facilitate transactions; and
- maintain records.
Communicate with you or your Company.
This may include:
- informing you of Seaversity products, services, and company activities that may be of interest to you or to your company;
- providing information about relevant Seaversity products, services, and transactions, including, for example, pricing information and product specifications;
- responding to your questions, requests, and suggestions; d. inviting you to participate in various surveys.
Provide and Improve our Websites, Applications, Products and Services.
This may include:
- setting your preferences such as notifications and communications; and
- developing new products and services.
Comply with regulations.
This may include:
- complying with retention of records and information;
- detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud and other violations; and
- protecting you and our Business Partners.
- Seaversity may also use your personal information for other uses consistent with how the information is collected with your consent.
SHARING, DISCLOSING, OR TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Seaversity do not and will not share, disclose, nor transfer your personal information except for the legitimate purposes as mentioned in this privacy notice.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Under Section 16 of Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, your rights as a data subject are as follow:
- Be informed whether personal information pertaining to him or her shall be, are being or have been processed;
- Be furnished the information indicated hereunder before the entry of his or her personal information into the processing system of the personal information controller, or at the next practical opportunity;
- Description of the personal information to be entered into the system;
- Purposes for which they are being or are to be processed;
- Scope and method of the personal information processing;
- The recipients or classes of recipients to whom they are or may be disclosed;
- Methods utilized for automated access, if the same is allowed by the data subject, and the extent to which such access is authorized;
- The identity and contact details of the personal information controller or its representative;
- The period for which the information will be stored; and
- The existence of their rights, i.e., to access, correction, as well as the right to lodge a complaint before the Commission.
DATA PRIVACY OFFICE
You can contact the Data Privacy Office of Seaversity for your queries, comments, or suggestions. Requests of retrieval and/or deletion of your personal data can also be coursed through the Data Privacy Office (although, you can also do such in the system).
Seaversity Data Privacy Officer
3F ECJ Bldg,
Real cor. Arzobispo Sts.,
Intramuros, Manila 1002
Through email: email@example.com